The resume is an essential document to get a job. It aims to provide useful information about you.
Its content, clarity and readability will be determining factors to reach a precise idea of your personality and your willingness to acquire a job.
In order to best assist you in the writing of your resume, Allo Interim indicates the sections that form the basis of your resume:
- Full name
- Full address (street, Nr, post code, town, country)
- Phone (with area code)
- Date and place of birth
- Marital status (+ possibly number of children)
- Driving license and category
- Do you have a vehicle?
- Degrees and qualifications
- Professional experience
- Languages knowledge (spoken, read, written)
- Other skills (IT, ...)
- Since when or at what point are you available?
- Desired Functions