Responsibility and Authority/Quality wise
The persons responsible and having authority quality wise, will:
- Ensure that the provisions relating to quality management are defined and actually executed.
- Trigger actions to prevent the occurrence of any non–compliance relating to the product, the processes or to the quality system.
- Identify and record any problem relating to the product, processes or quality system.
- Trigger, recommend or provide solutions to overcome these problems.
- Check the solutions implementation.
- aster continued operations relating to the non-conforming product until complete satisfaction of the client.